Friday, June 01, 2007

I'm Back!!!


Hi everysibe...

I know I haven't posted in a long time, but I have been BUSY! As many of you know, there is a 2 year old bi-ped in the house and she keeps us ON OUR PAW PADS!!!!

Now I have to go help mom keep FloFlo calm because there is a storm coming and thunder makes FloFlo NERVOUS!!!

Here she is trying to get down to the cellar to hide from it...Well...TTFN...I'll try to post again soon and be a better blogger! Wow!!! That was a big booooooom...I better go check on FloFlo!!!

--Har

7 comments:

Forest Dogs said...

I'm Jazz, and I'm petrified of storms too... Sparky (he's the Jack) isn't. He keeps me company!


Hi Cybersibes

The Dona Nobis Pacem (Peaceglobe) Day has really caught the imagination of some blogging dogs. Up until now, the Catosphere has dominated, but Mimi, founder of the Blogblast for Peace (yes, it really does have that many names!) has sent out a plea for more peace-loving dogs to join:

The Second Official
Blogblast for Peace
Wednesday
6th June 2007


...Excitement is building...

(If you do 'Wordless Wednesday' a Peaceglobe would be fantastic! *lick*)

Forest Dogs said...

Oh yes... welcome back!

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Thunder is stupid! When I'm president, I'm outlawing it!

Welcome back! I've missed you!

MaPaw said...

Welcome back, Harley. Thunder season is tough for me too, but my Bailey keeps me safe.
-Magnum

Shmoo said...

Hey! Welcome back.
I was getting worried about all of you.

Meeshka

Anonymous said...

Woo Woo ! Nice to see a new post from ya! Welcome back. And I agree.. thunder is evil!
Hugs,
Sitka

The Army of Four said...

Harley: I don't like storms with a small "s" either!
We miss roo guys!
Tail wags,
Storm