Friday, June 29, 2007

Woooo Woooooooooooo

Mom and Dad and the mini bi-ped went to the zoo the other night and LOOK who they saw!!!! See the big alpha...he is sniffing ME on the air! See the look of respect in his eyes!!! What handsome fellows! Although mom said they needed a brushing even worse than I do...WOOOOOOOOO!

I wish I could go visit the wolves too! They look nice, don't you think!

Mom and Grandpa made a BIG painting from this photo too...and Flo Flo and the mini bi-ped helped! First the mini bi-ped painted red all over the alpha's head and then FloFLo did a dance through the plates with the paint and added texture to the canvas with her tail! Mom said they both really helped add to the creativity and originality of the piece...Ha Roooo Roooo Roooo...I'm not sure she really fully appreciated it though! I'll post a photo of it next time. It's big and turned out pretty nice (although the models weren't quite as handsome as her ususal model...ME!!!)

Well, gotta mush! I'll post again real soon! Wooos fro us all!

--Har

6 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Those are some cool wolves!

Kapp pack said...

Wow Harley! Cool pics. Why don't the bipeds ever take us on those fun trips?

-Kelsey Ann

Mud Monster said...

My brother and I have dubbed you rockin guys. Check out our blog to see what you have to do.

Quincy & Tristin

Khady Lynn said...

My humans love wolves too. My sibe sister Abby is actually 1/4 wolf!

My humans like to visit Wolf Park in Indiana. They sponsor one of the wolves and one of the coyotes.

Holly

The Army of Four said...

Hey Harley! Woo, it's good to see you blogging again, bro!
Flo Flo reminds me of Stormy in that picture. She doesn't like storms with a small "s" either!
Luv,
Dave

Sasha said...

How cool. Why didn't you get to go? That doesn't seem fair.