Thursday, July 19, 2007

hike hike hike


Hey everysibe...

I'm here to announce my candidacy for "get's the most bones"!

That's right...if I can get the most pledges for the MaPaw, HtH, DelVal hike...to raise money for sibe rescue...then I get all of the bones!!!!

Now being a sharing, caring kind of a guy, I will eat them in front of the grrrrls so that they can enjoy the sweet aromas and bask in my happy glow.

So, click here and pledge for me...I know the grrrrrls will really appreciate it!!! I'm the most handsome one!!!

And by the way...if you want your own cool T-shirt with our cool hike logo, click here! You know I'll be wearing mine and lookin stylin!!!

Woo ya later!
Har

4 comments:

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

Oh, I hope you get the most pledges and then the most bones. I love chewing on bones!

Steve

PS. You're going to wear a shirt? Seriously?

Kapp pack said...

It's going to be stiff competition for the most pledges. Magnum thinks he is going to win....I don't think so. See you at the hike!

-Kelsey Ann

The Army of Four said...

Good luck, bro! As soon as we can figure out how, we're going to sponsor you!
Luv,
Dave

Sasha said...

Hey, good luck! I'll see you there, cause I'm trying to get most bones too.
Apparently we met years ago when you were still a foster pup! That's what my humans tell me.