Sunday, September 10, 2006

Cybersibes

Hello!!!
We are the Cybersibes...Juno, Harley and Flora.
Welcome to our blog!

Juno: I am Juno...the alpha member of the Cybersibes. I was adopted from the Northhampton SPCA in August of 1999 when I was 8 months old. I pretty much run everything around here! I keep everyone in line, keep an eye on the house (Yes, I AM a watch dog...mom and dad think I must be part GSD), and make sure that walkies happen on time every day!!! You can't tell from this picture, but I am bi-eyed, which means that one eye is blue and one is brown! Daddy says it makes me more beautiful!!! I think he is right! Everyone comments on my beauty!!!

Harley: I am Harley! Also known as Big Buddy. I was adopted from MaPaw Siberian Husky Rescue when I was just a pup. I was taken in by animal control becuase I was being abused by my human's. They turned me over to rescue and they found me a brand new home with Juno and her bi-peds. I am now the "Big Boy" of the household and I run things...well, if June tells me that I can! I am a super giant by Siberian standards. I weigh close to 100 pounds...and NO, I am Not fat thank you very much!!! I just happen to be TALL!!! I have two blue eyes and the best smile ever!!! Just ask my mom! This is a picture of me lkooking especially dapper. And before you ask...N, I did not let them dress me this way! Dad had some fun with PhotoShop!!!

Flora: I am Flora...I am the cutest and most fun of the Cybersibes pack! You can tell because I have racing stripes on my nose!!! I also have a tendency to wear way to much eyeliner!!! This is the most famous picture of me...Upside Down Dog!!! I t has been published all over the world!!! It also got me to the finals for Dogsters coolest dog!!! Alas...I was beaten by a basset hound...I love everyone and am everyine''s best friend. I even let the mini-bi-ped ride me like a horse!!! Some people call me Flo-chunk because there is a whole lot of me to love! But I prefer Flo-puff...

6 comments:

Haicooo said...

Thanks Zim...I love it when you call me Flo-puff!!!
--Flo

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Wooo, guys. I look forward to reading your blog each day. Harley, I love your hat.

Turbo's Human said...

Flora, I think that I have a shirt with your picture that I got through your rescue's site.

Haicooo said...

Thanks Turbo!
--Har

That's me!
--Flo

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey guys,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it's great to have to aboard, and I am sure you will make lots of friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Macie-Malechai said...

Boy you all sure are pretty! We think your hat looks very "tasty" by the way! We're puppies, we think everything looks tasty, arooorooo!
Kind Face Licks, Macie & Malechai