Saturday, September 16, 2006

Flora thinks she is a horse!

Flora: Have I told you all about the mini bi-ped? I really, really wanted one of my very own! I used to visit the one named Jada who was sometimes down the street with her grandparents, but I was never allowed to bring her home. So I hoped and I hoped and then one day...surprise, mom and dad brought home one just for me. She was all cute and little...but then, she started to grow, and move...real fast!!! Now, she is everywhere!!! And she runs around the house yelling, "BoBo, BoBo, BoBo!!!" That's ME!!!! It's fun, but wow is it a lot of work! And, not only do I have to be a dog and take care of all of my dog business, she thinks that I am a HORSE!!!! Who ever heard of a black and white, blue-eyed horse???

Well, I guess it is worht it because she does give the best hugs...oh yeah, and she drops a LOT of food on the floor!!!!!

4 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

It's great that she drops food for you!

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Ah kids, food droppings and dirty diapers to chew on....those were the days with my original family.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

MoonShadow and the RavenFeather Poodles and Pekes said...

My smallest human boy thinks I'm a hores too! I don't like that very much though so I usually stand up slowly and he slides right off (gently though, of course). I'm tagging you, so please go to my blog to see what that means. WOOF! MoonShadow

Isabella said...

You are such a good and patient dog to put up with a little Human. A little Human is coming to visit our house next weekend- my Humans' grandhuman. I am not used to little Humans so this should be interesting.
Big Wags,
Isabella