Thursday, September 14, 2006

Harley builds a rescue blog

Harley: Mom taught me a little bit of HTML, so I put my new skills to work and built a blog so that the sibes in MaPaw Siberian Husky Rescue could tell everysibe about what's going on with them. There are a bunch of great sibes at MaPaw right now! And I know a thing or two about what it's like to be a rescue dog because I was one for a little while. When I was just a little puppers, my humans chained me up and taped my mouth shut with duct tape...they said I was too noisey! Well, some very nice people wearing uniforms came and saved me! Eventually, I made my way to rescue...and the rest is history!!! So check out the new blog! I hope you like it!!!

2 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Hey Harley! I linked to both your blogs on mine today.

Don't forget to submit your blogs to theHusky Bloggers' Ring.

We're getting closer to world domination with each husky blog!

Macie-Malechai said...

That is just awful Harley, some humans are idiots & should have their whole heads duct taped! We're sure glad you have good humans now!